Please enter our poster competition - if you win your age group, you will receive a $50 gift card and see your art work posted all over Orono! Here are the details:
• Entries must be submitted by 05/29/20
• Posters should be on 11” x 17” paper, portrait-oriented, but smaller paper size may be used if 11” x 17” paper is not available.
• Posters must be the original design and creation of the entrant(s). Colored pencils are not recommended because they are hard to reproduce.
• Computer graphics may be used, but must be created by the entrant(s) (clipart in the public domain is acceptable). If a digital poster is created, the file may be submitted by email to email@example.com instead of printed. Submission information should include name, grade, teacher and address.
• Students may work individually or in teams.
• Posters must include the following information:
Date of the Event - May 16th
Time of the Event - 9:00 AM
Meeting Place - Town Council Chambers, 59 Main St., Orono
Free lunch provided
The event will happen rain or shine
Information about why cleaning up the streets is important!
The posters will be judged by the following criteria:
• Overall visual impact & eye-catching appeal • Clarity of message • Appropriateness of message • Creativity
• Categories: Grades K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12 • First Prize for each Category: $50